quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Pay attention to it ... I discovered that ...

The first wives club and Never Been Kissed are antitheses. In Brazil these movies are translated as O clube das desquitadas and Nunca fui beijada. Who has never attended one of two that give the first kiss! Well, the first movie shows the reality of love that has ended after the woman has her beautiful forty years, showing a simple and funny at the same devaluation faced with a new love affair faced by ex-husband. More or less the story of that old cow and replaced by new cow and stopped ... you do not know this story? Well, let me explain in another post. The second film deals so mediocre and even teenage love, with luxury, however, fictitious and boring. Forms part of the presentation, the two films have in common the approach and disagreements caused by this unattainable causative agent: love. Yeah, we know that loving you all know, however, not everyone can and most times you try, but there is some success. Do humans know how to truly love? Just as angels have two wings to fly, men need a supplement, someone to teach you to love. Freud wrote: "We need to learn to love not getting sick." What would life be without love? And what would we, mortal beings, who do not know if you want to measure their actions? Ask a love the reason that brings you happiness day after day, questioning a teenager about what makes you lose sleep to get into your diary, interrogate the couples walking hand in hand through the streets, ask the elderly what motivates you to wake up smiling every morning, in any situation you will have the following answer: love, sometimes, being loved, but love is in full ... 
            So I ask you: what is love? Can you understand the complexity of the issue? Better yet, you can measure the importance with which this issue should be treated? Gee, does anyone read me? 
            Love makes us turn upside down, walking in circles, losing all sense of reality, feeling lonely in a crowd around us. It is love that gives us happiness, and encourages us to the point of being able to climb the highest mountain to scream several times the phrase "I love you." 
            You know, I am a very skeptical, but I believe very much in love despite not knowing how to define it, and I also believe that someone up there still looks to us that they only see white clouds in a blue immensity. I can not say that I pray the right way, but the way I learned I pray because I know that somewhere there is someone who listens to me. Today I heard on the radio that: "While there is a passionate person and one who lets himself fall in love there is hope in the world." I do not believe in many things, but I believe it. I believe in love, so I ask the lovers on duty that do not let them astray life, for love is only one way, and this is like a rose, sometimes have thorns.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário